Rehadesign's Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Returns and Refunds
Unused merchandise may be returned within 30 days of purchase. The item being returned must be in its original packaging and be unused.
To process a return please follow the steps below:
1) Before returning, please send us an email and we will send you the return address.
2) All items must be returned in their original packaging, including any documentation, and must be in new, resellable condition.
3) Buyer pays for return postage and customs duties (if any).
4) Upon receipt of the returned item we will either refund your money or ship you a new product. The shipping fee is not refundable.
Cancelling an order
We strive to ship orders within 24 hours of receiving them, except for weekends and holidays. You are free to cancel your order anytime before it has been shipped. When your order is shipped, we will send you a shipping confirmation together with a tracking number. Once the order is shipped, it is no longer possible to cancel your order.
RehaDesign has a flat rate shipping fee. No matter how many products you buy, you will still pay the same amount. We encourage you to buy several products to take advantage of this. The only exception is pushrim covers. There is only ONE set of pushrim covers allowed per purchase. If you want to buy more than one set of pushrim covers, contact us.
* Europe 9 euros
* UK 12 euros
* USA 15 euros
* Canada 20 euros
* Australia/New Zealand 25 euros
All shipments are made by registered post. Shipping time within Europe is usually 1-2 weeks. Shipping time outside of Europe is usually approximately 1 month.
After shipment, we will send you a confirmation with a tracking number.
If you do not pick up the product, the post office will eventually return it to us. In this case we can either reship it to you or put it back in stock. If we reship it to you, you pay the shipping fee to your region as listed above. If we restock it, you pay a 25% restocking fee.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our website
When ordering you will be asked to enter your name, email address, home address, phone number or other details in order to ship your products to you.
How do we use your information?
Primarily we use your information to ship your products to you. But we may also use the information we collect from you when in the following ways:
• To improve our website in order to better serve you.
• To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
• To quickly process your transactions.
• To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property, or safety.
How can customers update, change or delete information?
To have your information deleted, please send e-mail to Info "At" RehaDesign.com and indicate that you want your data deleted and we will delete it.
How to contact us?
Due to time zone differences, the best ways to reach us are:
* By sending us an email to "Info "At" RehaDesign.com
* By contacting us via FaceBook Messenger at
* By Sending us a letter to:
Vokieciu g. 6-4
01130 Vilnius Lithuania
Company Registration: 304622223